my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Kewell makes pledge to Liverpool

Australian midfielder Harry Kewell says he would be happy to see out his career at Liverpool.

He has been plagued by injuries and only made his first appearance of the campaign in Liverpool's penultimate Premiership match - against Fulham.

Kewell, 28, scored from the penalty spot in Sunday's draw with Charlton.

His contract expires at the end of next season and he said: "If it happened that I had to sign for the rest of my life I will. It's a fantastic club."

Kewell, who had foot and groin surgery in the autumn of 2006, is now battling for a place in Liverpool's Champions League squad ahead of the final against AC Milan on 23 May.

He is also keen to play for Australia in their Asia Cup campaign in July.

Kewell, who was talking to Australian television channel SBS, said: "I've rested for 11 months. I just want to start playing football, competitive games and get back into action again.

"I've missed that and if everything goes well and Liverpool give me the go-ahead, I would love to play in the Asian Cup with Australia because I think it's a great opportunity."

0 Responses to “Kewell makes pledge to Liverpool”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health