my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Kewell hopes for fitness fillip

By Tom Adams - Created on 26 Jun 2007

Harry Kewell hopes his long spell on the sidelines with Liverpool last season will help to prolong his career.

The Australian star only played in the final three games of Liverpool's season after sustaining a serious injury with his country in last summer's World Cup finals.

However, Kewell has now returned to full fitness ahead of the Asian Cup, and the former Leeds man believes his lengthy absence will pay dividends later in his career.

"I'm in tip-top shape. The 11 months I was out my body could relax and it allowed me to get over the injuries, but I'm back, feeling good and really raring to go," Kewell told the Australian press.

"It was tough, but the manager (Rafael Benitez) supported me through the whole thing. It wasn't something he was happy about, but it happened.

"I've got a year left at Liverpool and I can't wait to get back into it.

"In a way my injuries were a good thing because it gave me the rest I needed, as I was going for a long time up until the injury.

"I had 11 months away from the pitch, although I was working hard in rehab. But to get that rest was perfect and that could prolong my career for another two or three years maybe."

Labels:

0 Responses to “Kewell hopes for fitness fillip”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health