my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Babel: An easy decision

Babel: An easy decision

By Lewis Rutledge - Created on 13 Jul 2007

Ryan Babel is relishing the prospect of playing alongside top players at Liverpool.

The Dutchman signed a five-year contract with Reds on Friday after Ajax accepted an offer of £11.5million.

Babel is now looking forward to fighting for a place in the Liverpool side and experiencing the atmosphere of Anfield.

He also hopes his versatility will allow him to play regularly.

"It feels very exciting. Liverpool are a big club," he said on Sky Sports News.

"My favourite position is striker but I can play a lot of positions.

"I think there are a lot of big players here and I am a young player, so for me it is important to learn from these players and it will make me a better player."

Babel was strongly linked with Arsenal earlier in the summer and he admits he did follow their games closely.

But he insists there was never any contact from The Gunners and never had to think twice about joining Liverpool.

Asked what Arsenal meant to him, Babel said: "Nothing: Arsenal are a beautiful club but Liverpool came first and I play for them now.

"If you play in Holland you watch a lot of English football and if there is a player you are very excited about, for example Thierry Henry, you are ultimately going to look at Arsenal.

"But if you look at a club who has interest in you are going to see they are also a great club, so it was an easy choice for me.

"The crowd, the trainer, the squad, great players, I think everything is exciting here."

Labels:

0 Responses to “Babel: An easy decision”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health