my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Kuyt wanted more

Kuyt wanted more

Striker unhappy at return

By James Pearson Last updated: 29th August 2007

Kuyt wanted more

Kuyt: Wanted four

Dirk Kuyt has expressed his displeasure at only scoring twice in Liverpool's 4-0 win over Toulouse.

The Dutch striker bagged a late brace in Tuesday's UEFA Champions League qualifying win over the Ligue 1 outfit, helping secure a 5-0 aggregate win in the process.

However, Kuyt missed a hatful of chances in the contest and wants to improve his strike ratio with fierce competition for places in Rafa Benitez's strike force.

"I think I had enough chances to score maybe four goals and I wasn't happy with that," he told Sky Sports.

"In the end I am happy I scored twice, but I still have to do better."

The Reds made numerous changes for the visit of Toulouse and Kuyt believes Benitez's squad rotation causes more problems for the opposition than for Liverpool.

"I think it's difficult for the opponents, because they never know how we're going to play," he continued.

"I think we showed that with six or seven changes that we're still a really strong team."

0 Responses to “Kuyt wanted more”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health