my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Daniel Agger buys two Lark Lane nightspots

Daniel Agger buys two Lark Lane nightspots

Sep 14 2007

by Luke Traynor, Liverpool Echo

LIVERPOOL star Daniel Agger is set to make his mark in the culinary world after buying two Liverpool restaurants.

The Reds’ Danish defender has snapped up the eateries on Lark Lane in Aigburth.

They are Mexican nightspot Que Pasa and 52 Lark Lane.

The Danish international told the ECHO: “It’s true. I’ve recently bought two restaurants in Liverpool. One serves Mexican food, and the other Italian.

“They are both close to where I live, in a long street with plenty of bars and restaurants.”

Que Pasa should remain largely the same, but it is believed 52 Lark Lane might be turned into a Mediterranean restaurant called Tirano.

But the new owner insists he won’t allow his foray into the culinary world to take his eye off the ball.

He added: “I think it is really exciting to get into projects like these, but at the moment I only do it in my spare time. I don’t want it to overshadow my football.”

The 52 nightspot, which has faced uncertain times over the last couple of years, currently has live entertainment and a beer garden at the rear of the restaurant.

Agger, who has made 52 appearances for Liverpool since signing from Brondby for a fee of £5m in January 2006, already co-owns a pub in Hvidovre, Copenhagen, where he and his family have been regulars for years.

During holidays from his duties with Liverpool, the young Dane even does guest appearances behind the bar.

He said: “A lot of people probably already know that I like the environment because it is well known that my pub in Hvidovre means an awful lot to me.”

Labels:

0 Responses to “Daniel Agger buys two Lark Lane nightspots”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health