my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

TORRES LOVING LIFE AT THE KOP

TORRES LOVING LIFE AT THE KOP Steve Hunter 02 September 2007
Fernando Torres has admitted he is loving life at Liverpool and wants to win as many trophies as possible with the Reds.
The record signing, who scored his first goals in front of the Kop in the 6-0 mauling of Derby County, said he has been made to feel very welcome by everyone at Anfield. "I am learning quickly and my teammates have played an important role, along with everyone at the club who have all gone out of their way to help me," commented Torres. "I feel as if I have been at Liverpool for a long time. I intend to stay here for many years to come and I am really pleased with everything - my new teammates, the fans, the city, the stadium and, of course with my first goal at Anfield versus Chelsea. "The experience is more fulfilling when things work out and if we can maintain our recent form, I am sure that everything will continue to move along nicely."

Labels:

0 Responses to “TORRES LOVING LIFE AT THE KOP”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health