my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

CISSE HAILS FORMER TEAM-MATE STEVIE

CISSE HAILS FORMER TEAM-MATE STEVIE Paul Hassall 01 October 2007
Djibril Cisse has told his Marseille team-mates they will have to stop the best midfielder in the world if they're to have any chance of beating Liverpool.
Cisse is relishing his first return to Anfield since leaving the club last year when the two sides meet with three Champions League points at stake on Wednesday night. "In my opinion Steven Gerrard is the best player in his position anywhere in the world. He is magnificent," he said. "At times it seems like he can win a match all on his own. He has such ability to dominate a game, to turn a game around or run away with it. "He scores goals, he makes goals and he stops goals. He is the all round, all action midfielder. He is a great guy and a good friend. "When the draw was made I was looking over at Bolo Zenden to see who we would get. And as soon as Liverpool were drawn I was straight on the phone to Steve. I said to him: 'Are you ready for this?' and he just laughed and said: 'Yes, we're ready for you'. "So it will be great to go back to Anfield and see all my other friends there. I think it will be very special although a little strnge wearing a different coloured shirt. "But I'm sure the atmosphere will be amazing. There is something incredible about the big Euro nights at Anfield, maybe because the club has such a great tradition in European competition." Meanwhile, Cisse is hoping for a good reception from the Liverpool fans on what he knows will be an emotional night for him. "I just hope they don't boo me," he added. "It will be very emotional for me, meeting and playing against my old teammates. I am really looking forward to seeing all the Liverpool fans again."

Labels:

0 Responses to “CISSE HAILS FORMER TEAM-MATE STEVIE”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health