my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Benitez undecided over weekend rotation

Benitez will keep everyone guessing as to whether an 8-0 victory is enough to guarantee the same players a starting place again at the weekend.

The media have been clamouring all over our boss wondering whether after a 4 day lay off - the reds will have impressed him enough that he will stick with his starting XI from the Besiktas game as the reds clash with Fulham on Saturday night at Anfield.

The one man who many would have expected could face the drop would have been Andriy Voronin (how dare he not score a goal on Tuesday ;)) but Benitez had plenty of praise for the Ukrainian:

“I have been surprised because everybody has asked about Benayoun or Babel or Crouch, and I think one of the best players on the pitch was Voronin.

“He did not score but he was amazing, passing the ball and controlling the movements.

“So I prefer not to talk about just one, I think we should talk about all of them because they were all magnificent.”

But in equal measure - if you have a fully fit Fernando Torres then dare you leave him out? Benitez had this to say on the £20 million man:

“Hopefully he’ll be available. He was okay yesterday and if we don’t have any problems he’ll be fit.

“I think they can all play together, Torres and Crouch or Kuyt and Voronin, as you want.”

As much as the media prodded Benitez refused to give away his plans:

“Maybe I will say ‘yes I want to keep my team’ and then I will have problems in training, so it is better to wait and see what happens before Saturday.”

0 Responses to “Benitez undecided over weekend rotation”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health