my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Pennant plans Anfield stay

Jermaine Pennant still believes his future lies at Liverpool even though speculation suggests he will be leaving Anfield next month. The winger's current contract expires at the end of the season and he has been a peripheral figure in Rafa Benitez's first team so far this term. The former Arsenal and Birmingham City player said: "I would love to stay here for longer, I am a Liverpool fan and it was always my dream to play here. "At this moment, I can't imagine playing for another club in the Premiership. "I just want to try my hardest to get in the team and then see what happens."

0 Responses to “Pennant plans Anfield stay”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health