my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Liverpool set to make £8million bid for winger

Atletico Madrid winger Simao Sabrosa admitted he is interested in playing in the Premier League while Liverpool are reported to be planning an £8million bid.

The Portugal international has only a year left on his contract in Spain and has been linked with a move to the Anfield club for many seasons, with a deal failing to materialise.

Rafa Benitez is known as an admirer of the 30-year-old and is currently looking for a winger following his relationship deteriorating with Albert Riera last season.

Liverpool are tipped to make a move after the World Cup and Simao has indicated that he would be open to a move to the Premier League but played down reports.

Simao said: “Nobody has spoken with me in the last days about this subject.

“I only say that some people in Madrid have suggested that Atletico are preparing my sale, but I don’t know too much.

“I have always been interested in playing in the Premier League, but my head is in the World Cup and I have a deal with Atletico.”

Watch this space as I personally believe this deal may materialise.

Simao has been linked with us before on a number of occasions, but with Riera now as good as gone and Benayoun linked with a move away – I really do think we’ll try and make a move for him.

£8million is about right for him, with only one year left on his contract and I don’t think Atletico would mind that for someone who’s going to be turning 31 in less than half a year.

If this does go through, I reckon we’d have good cover for Kuyt, Rodriguez, Jovanovic, and perhaps Benayoun if he does stay. With us obviously needing some more strengthening up front.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Liverpool set to make £8million bid for winger”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health