my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Poulsen hoping for early debut

Liverpool's Christian Poulsen says he is ready to take on Arsenal in their Barclays Premier League opener on Sunday.

The 30-year-old Denmark international signed a three-year contract on Thursday after a £4.5m fee, with an additional £1m payable on certain conditions, was agreed with Juventus.

The midfielder has trained with his new team-mates but has little time to settle in before the campaign kicks-off at Anfield and throwing him in against Arsene Wenger's side may be too much of a gamble.

However, Hodgson is well aware of Poulsen's qualities, having signed him for FC Copenhagen 10 years ago, and the player says he is ready if called upon.

"I started a little bit later because of the World Cup but I've done pre-season with Juventus," he said.

"I didn't play the last matches in the Europa League because of the move to this club.

"I am feeling fit but of course it's a decision for the manager and the staff."

Of his previous working relationship with Hodgson, Poulsen added: "I had two good years with him so I hope to carry that on, and hopefully he'll be satisfied with my qualities.

"He's a manager who's been all over the world and has a lot of experience, so of course I have a lot of respect for him.

"Roy didn't have to say that much because Liverpool is known all around the world, and for people in Denmark, Liverpool are the biggest club in England.

"With this move here I have a lot to prove. If you come to a club like Liverpool, you have to deliver.

"I will hopefully show I can be a good player for Liverpool."

Labels:

0 Responses to “Poulsen hoping for early debut”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health