my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Eto'o admits Liverpool liking

Samuel Eto'o has admitted he would be tempted by a move to Liverpool - amid reports the Reds have already launched a bid for him.

Eto'o has been continually linked with a move to England in recent months, with Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United all credited with an interest.

Eto'o has now spoken about Liverpool particularly - whilst Spanish sources claim the Anfield outfit have offered Xabi Alonso plus cash to Barcelona for the Cameroonian ace.

"The great thing about Liverpool is their team spirit. It is very strong," he explained in the Sunday Mirror.

"But, for me, it is their fans who win matches for Liverpool because they have so much power. They are fantastic. Any player would love to have those types of fans behind him. I have played at Anfield in the Champions League quarter-final so I know all about their fantastic supporters.

"It would be wonderful to have that kind of support as a Liverpool player but I really don't know what will happen in the next two years.

"Every time I turn around so many things have happened and changed. So I can't think about it yet.

"But you never know.

"If I play in the Premiership I will be the first to say. It won't be in the newspapers - I will be the one to break the news!"

Eto'o denied having any contact with other clubs and feels he is set to remain at Barcelona.

"I have not heard anything from Liverpool or anyone else. These things don't come through to me," he said.

"I'm only thinking about next season and I will be here next season. But every year that passes things become a bit more difficult.

"English football has changed a lot for the better over the past few years. I've seen English teams playing matches which have been very exciting.

"It's been like watching a dream team. Chelsea have been spectacular at times - they have played real football.

"And when I saw Liverpool play Chelsea in the Champions League semi-final I was impressed by the way Liverpool played a more strategic, attacking game.

"There was dribbling and great skill in that match. And when we played them I thought, 'Are we playing against Liverpool or a Spanish team?'

"I love the way the fans in England get behind their team. I respect their mentality. They are so positive in supporting their own team rather than, as happens in Spain, being against the opposition.

"That's the big difference between England and Spain."

0 Responses to “Eto'o admits Liverpool liking”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health