my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Fowler eyes Final farewell

Fowler eyes Final farewell
Monday May 14 2007 08:45

Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler hopes to feature in the Champions League Final against AC Milan after making an emotional farewell to the Anfield faithful in Sunday's 2-2 draw with Charlton Athletic.

Fowler will end his second spell with the Reds after the showpiece Final and hopes to play some part in the game against Carlo Ancelotti's side.

"At the end, on the lap of honour when the fans were chanting my name, it was a bit of an emotional time but I did my best to keep the tears in," said the 32-year-old.

"With it being my last game at Anfield, I'd have loved to have scored but not everything goes to plan in football. I tried not to get too carried away on the day.

"I've had a good career at Liverpool and today I tried not to let things get on top of me and I think it worked. I felt I did all right.

"If we'd have won the game it would have been better. It's just one of those things.

"But with a bit of luck, I'll be involved in the Champions League Final and we'll see what happens there.

"I'm not too worried about what's happening in the future just now. I'm just focused on the next game and that's the main priority.

"I don't think many people could cope if the game against Milan goes to penalties but as long as Liverpool win, no matter how, then we'll all be happy."

0 Responses to “Fowler eyes Final farewell”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health