my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Sissoko signs new Reds deal

Sissoko signs new Reds deal

By Mark Buckingham - Created on 28 Jun 2007

Related links

Mohamed Sissoko has quashed doubts about his future at Liverpool by signing a new four-year contract.

The Mali midfielder admitted at the end of last season that there was a question mark about his situation at Anfield after the January signing of Javier Mascherano.

Reports had claimed that Juventus had tabled a £10million bid for Sissoko, while Barcelona were rumoured to be showing an interest.

But the 22-year-old has now put the speculation to bed by accepting a contract to stay on Merseyside until 2011.

"It was never in my thoughts to leave Liverpool," Sissoko told the club's official website.

"I read about the speculation linking me with other clubs, but I am already at a big, big club and it's an honour for me to be able to call myself a Liverpool player.

"I feel fresh and can't wait for the new season to start. I am injury-free and although I know I'll face a battle for a place in the team as we have so many great midfielders I'm prepared to fight for a position.

"It obviously gave me a huge boost to my confidence that the manager believes in me and wanted me to stay at the club. Now I want to repay him on the pitch."

Since joining Liverpool from Valencia in a £5.6million deal two years ago, Sissoko has made over 70 appearances, but has yet to score.

Labels:

1 Responses to “Sissoko signs new Reds deal”

  1. # Blogger Eldelatiamaria

    Rafa Benitez Best trainer in the word.
    http://eldelatiamaria.onoblogs.com  

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health