my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Benayoun revels in Reds move

Benayoun revels in Reds move

By Lewis Rutledge - Created on 13 Jul 2007

Yossi Benayoun has expressed his happiness after completing a 'dream' move to Liverpool.

The Israeli midfielder, who joined The Reds from West Ham on Thursday, is already looking forward to making his mark at Anfield.

He wants to help Liverpool claim some silverware and admits he even took a pay cut to push through a deal.

He told Sky Sports News: "I am very excited to be at a big club like Liverpool. I am very happy.

"The money was not an issue. When you have interest from Liverpool you can't refuse and I just had to go after my dream.

"For me it is a massive step forward, the biggest move of my career of course.

"I never had a chance to play for a club that fights every year for trophies and plays in the Champions League, so it is a dream for every player.

"But I am grateful to West Ham for letting me go and want to thank them for everything."

Benayoun is aware he will not be guaranteed a starting spot every week but is confident he can become a key player in Rafa Benitez's side.

"I proved in my two seasons at West Ham I can play in the Premier League and now I just need to concentrate and prove that I deserve to be here," he said.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Benayoun revels in Reds move”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health