my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Fowler waits for offers

Fowler waits for offers

By Mark Buckingham - Created on 2 Jul 2007

Robbie Fowler admits he has yet to receive any offers since being released by Liverpool.

The former England international did not have his contract renewed by Rafa Benitez after scoring seven goals in 23 appearances last season.

The 32-year-old is keen to find a new club, but concedes he is still waiting for the chance to discuss a move to another team.

"I'm between jobs," Fowler told Sky Sports News. "I actually thought I'd have a few options, but at the minute I've not, nothing has happened as yet.

"There should be interest in a few weeks for me, I think. Obviously I don't want to blow my own trumpet, as in this day and age, lots of players are in my situation and not everyone can get a club.

"I'm in that boat, so we'll just have to wait and see.

"I'm confident in what I can do. I'm 32 and not past it by any means. I feel as though I'm capable of still doing a job, I'm just waiting for that phone call to get any offers."

Fowler wonders whether any interested clubs are being deterred by his past injury troubles, but he insists he is currently in good shape.

He added: "I've not got a bad record in the Premier League. I know I've had a few injuries and people might be scared off by that, I don't know.

"I never played as much as I wanted to last year, but I kept myself in good shape and I think I'm as fit now as what I have been for a long time.

"I don't think I need to prove myself to anyone, my record speaks for itself. I'm not going to stand here and say 'come and get me' because I've played at the top level for 10 or 15 years now and I think that says it all."

Labels:

0 Responses to “Fowler waits for offers”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health