my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Robbie Threlfall looks to prove himself

Robbie Threlfall looks to prove himself

Aug 2 2007

Liverpool Daily Post

ROOKIE defender Robbie Threlfall has his sights on a breakthrough year at Anfield.

The 20-year-old double FA Youth Cup winner has made a good impression on the senior professionals since moving to Melwood from Kirkby, and hopes to continue his progress this season.

"I just want to keep playing regularly for the reserves and prove that I'm good enough to join up with the first team again," said Threlfall. "Hopefully, if I can impress the manager I'd love to get on the bench or even play in the Carling Cup.

"I have played centre-back but left-back is my position. I don't think I'm big enough to play in the centre. Ideally, you have to be six foot plus but I seem to have stopped growing and I'm only five foot eleven.

"Obviously new players are being brought in all the time and some will no play in the same position. It doesn't worry me though.

"It's part and parcel of the game."

Sky’s Jeffers scoop

QUITE a scoop for Sky Sports yesterday, when their website reported the surprise transfer of Francis Jeffers to Liverpool. Sky’s website also refused to acknowledge Luis Garcia had departed Anfield, while Andriy Voronin was nowhere to be seen on the squad list for Rafael Benitez’s side. Over at Goodison, Phil Jagielka’s move to Goodison also seemed to have passed the designers passed by. It’s perhaps harsh on Sky, whose website was relaunched yesterday and was bound to suffer a few teething problems.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Robbie Threlfall looks to prove himself”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health