my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Cisse: No problem with Rafa

Frenchman understands why Benitez let him go

By Patrick Haond Last updated: 2nd October 2007

Cisse: No problem with Rafa

Cisse: Praise for Benitez

Djibril Cisse has insisted he does not feel any resentment towards Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez.

Benitez gave Cisse few opportunities to impress at Anfield before letting the Frenchman join Marseille on loan in July 2006.

He completed a permanent move to Marseille this summer and is looking forward to lining up against his former club in the UEFA Champions League on Wednesday.

Cisse maintains that he departed Liverpool on good terms with Benitez, and can understand why he was not successful on Merseyside.

"I have nothing against him. We had to clear the air a few times, but we always had a courteous relationship," Cisse told France Football.

"He told me I am not his style of player, that's all. He has been very frank. I have no regrets, no hate towards him.

"Benitez is a great coach, and has proved it. Even if I didn't enter his choices I will not denigrate him. The results speak for him."

Labels:

0 Responses to “Cisse: No problem with Rafa”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health