my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Torres vows injury patience

Torres vows injury patience
Friday Nov 02 2007 10:22

Injured Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has vowed to be patient in his comeback from a torn abductor muscle that is expected to sideline him for three weeks.

The £20million Spanish striker was diagnosed with the problem after managing only 45 minutes of last week's 1-1 draw with Arsenal.

The injury is the second picked up by Torres since he joined the Reds in the summer but, despite admitting he is a bad spectator, the former Atletico Madrid star has promised to be patient during his recovery period.

"I'm getting better and am working really hard with the physios. Let's just hope I'll be in perfect condition to play soon and that will be an end to the injuries this season," he told the club's official website.

"That's why I've got to make sure I'm absolutely right so it doesn't return.

"People were talking about three to four weeks, but it just depends on how the abductor evolves, so I've just got to hope it will be sooner than that.

"I'm the sort of player who misses two games a season at most through injury, so it's a very strange situation for me. I hate it when I'm not playing games.

"I'm certainly not used to it. Now I know how the fans feel when they're watching us play. You see so much from the stands that you can't appreciate when you're involved in the match.

"I suffered when we were going through difficult periods against Everton and Besiktas, so yes, I'd much rather be out there than in the stands."

0 Responses to “Torres vows injury patience”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health