my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Benitez slams exit rumours

Monday Jan 07 2008 08:08
Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez was defiant about his future with the club after seeing the Reds held to a 1-1 draw in the FA Cup third round at Luton Town.

Morning press reports had again suggested that the Spaniard could be set to leave Anfield, but Benitez insists he is more than happy to stay put.

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez was defiant about his future with the club after seeing the Reds held to a 1-1 draw in the FA Cup third round at Luton Town.

He told reporters: "I love the club and the fans and want to stay.

"I have two years left on my contract and if I could stay for two years more, I would be very happy.

"I love the club, fans. I want to stay. We are working together trying to improve the squad now and for the future.

"All I think is that we scored a goal today and should have controlled the game, I don't need to answer questions about anything else.

"In the first half we had some chances and they had some chances. After we scored the goal, we conceded a goal three minutes later.

"I am happy because we will have another game at Anfield. That is positive.

"We are still in the cup and we will continue trying to win. I am confident it will be different at Anfield."

0 Responses to “Benitez slams exit rumours”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health