my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Argentine ace keen on move to England

Argentine ace keen on move to England

Monday, 19th November 2007 (19:25) by John Davies

Ezequiel GarayEzequiel Garay, the promising Argentine defender linked with a move to either Liverpool or Man United, has been talking about his ambition to play in the Premiership.

The 21 year old who plays centre-back for his Spanish club, Racing Santander, is steadily progressing in to the Argentinian national side.

Speaking this week, the player said:

“To play in England is a dream.

“But I insist that I do not want to talk about the hypothesis. I do not have any preferences about any clubs.

“My head is in Racing but like all professionals I would like to progress.

“But I have spoken with the directors of Racing only this week and there is no real news about me.”

Garay plays at centre-back but is also capable of playing right back.

0 Responses to “Argentine ace keen on move to England”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health