my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Riise reaffirms Reds commitment

John Arne Riise has reaffirmed his commitment to Liverpool by dismissing any rumours of a switch to Aston Villa.

The versatile Norwegian international admitted his form has been below standard this season but made his intentions clear that he is not leaving Anfield.

Riise still has 18 months left on his contract at Anfield and is eager to see out his career with the Merseyside giants.

He told the club's official website: "There was a story about me moving to Aston Villa in January.

"I was away with the national team at the time and Liverpool are quite big in Norway so a lot of people were asking me about it. But it's completely false.

"I have 18 months left on my contract here and have no intention of leaving. Liverpool is the club closest to my heart and it's where I belong.

"If it wasn't for Liverpool I wouldn't be the player I am today and there is no chance that I'm going to ask for a transfer. I want to finish my career here and hopefully I can do that."

The 27-year-old, renowned for the shooting power and accuracy of his favoured left foot, has yet to score this term and knows he needs to improve his form to keep his place in Rafael Benitez's starting line-up.

"I was happy with my performances in pre-season, but when the season started I felt I wasn't reaching my true level," added Riise.

"I've noticed the fans haven't been too happy with my form and rightly so.

"I'm my own biggest critic and I know when I haven't performed well. Now I think I'm getting my sharpness back and hopefully returning to my real level."

0 Responses to “Riise reaffirms Reds commitment”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health