my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Benitez to target double Anfield swoop

Dirk Kuyt could be a transfer target for Rafa once more

Speculation has been mounting for days concerning the future of Javier Mascherano. It is well known that Mascherano and Benitez have a lot of mutual respect and the Argentine captain’s recent statements suggesting only Benitez could follow in Mourinho’s footsteps at Inter will have pleased our former manager.

As Benitez prepares to be unveiled at the current European Champions Inter Milan reports in today’s Mail suggest that not only will Mascherano be a target but also Dirk Kuyt.

According to the press Inter Milan will make a joint bid of £33M for both players, although the World Cup will no doubt complicate factors.

Dirk Kuyt said:

‘I don’t know for sure who is going to be in charge at Inter, but Benitez is a fantastic coach and would be a great choice for them.

‘Working with him is perfect and I am grateful for all he did for me. I was delighted when he asked me to join him at Liverpool, and while we were together, he gave me a lot of good suggestions about how I could improve my game.

‘He was good for my career. I have read a lot about what might happen now, if he goes to Inter, but I am just concentrating on the World Cup.

‘That is important, because I want to have a good tournament. I have a contract with Liverpool, and I have to respect that, because they are a big club and have been good to me.’

Rumours from Italy have suggested that Inter will have about £50M to spend this summer on new players.

0 Responses to “Benitez to target double Anfield swoop”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health