my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Crouch: Rafa wants me to stay

Peter Crouch has revealed Rafa Benitez has assured him he has a future at Liverpool. The beanpole striker had to battle with Craig Bellamy and Dirk Kuyt for a starting berth at Anfield last term and is now having to contend with speculation about his future. Benitez, armed with a sizeable transfer kitty, is set to revamp his squad this summer and both Crouch and Bellamy have been linked with the Anfield exit door. Newcastle chief Sam Allardyce is reported to be ready to table a bid for Crouch, but the England international claims Benitez has told him he has a role to play on Merseyside. "He's (Benitez) told me I'm part of his plans and that's good enough for me," Crouch told Sky Sports News. "At a club like Liverpool there's going to be competition for places, especially as the manager likes to chop and change."

0 Responses to “Crouch: Rafa wants me to stay”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health