my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Dudek rules out English stay

By Peter ORourke Wantaway Liverpool goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek has ruled out staying in England should he leave Anfield. Dudek is keen to leave Liverpool in the summer after turning down the chance to sign a new deal. The Polish international's current contract expires in the summer and he plans to move on after growing increasingly frustrated at his lack of first team chances. A number of clubs are thought to be tracking Dudek, but the 2005 UEFA Champions League hero says he could not imagine himself staying in England as he would not like to play against Liverpool. "I am out of contract and I need to play football," Dudek told Daily Star Sunday. "I feel hungry to play but it would be impossible for me to stay in England and play for someone else. "It will be a step down for me. "I can't imagine walking into Anfield on match day , seeing the Kop and then hoping to see Liverpool lose."

0 Responses to “Dudek rules out English stay”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health