my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Gonzalez relaxed over Liverpool future

The Chilean finally linked up with the Reds last summer yet he has failed to make an impression at Anfield, sparking rumours he may be pushed out by Rafael Benitez before the new season. "I have a three-year contract, but you never know what might happen," Gonzalez told the Liverpool Echo. "This is football and if I have to go somewhere else then I will have to deal with that. "But at the moment I'm here and I'm focused and what happens in the future will come. If I have to go then I will go, but I will arrive there with confidence because I have been at Liverpool. “I must have been there for something. I would like to stay at Liverpool next season and beyond. But it has not been the best year for me and I know I can do more."

0 Responses to “Gonzalez relaxed over Liverpool future”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health