my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Happiest time of my life - Gonzalez

May 8 2007

Liverpool Echo

Mark Gonzalez

LIVERPOOL winger Mark Gonzalez insists he is currently the happiest he has ever been in his career.

Gonzalez could become the first Chilean footballer to appear in a Champions League final if he is selected to play against AC Milan on May 23 in Athens.

"I'm very happy with Liverpool's win over Chelsea, because it allowed us to reach the final. Even though I did not play, I'm proud of having being chosen to be on the bench," said Gonzalez. "I have never experienced anything like it in my life. To reach this final is like winning a championship.

"I have no doubt this is the happiest moment of my career."

0 Responses to “Happiest time of my life - Gonzalez”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health