my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Pennant: I must raise my game

Pennant: I must raise my game

By Steve Bramley - Created on 26 Jul 2007

Jermaine Pennant admits the pressure is on to deliver for Liverpool this season.

The £6.7million winger had a difficult first season and came in for some stick from some sections of the Anfield crowd.

The arrival of West Ham's Yossi Benayoun and Ajax's Ryan Babel on Merseyside has heaped even more pressure on Pennant, but the former Birmingham man says he is determined to prove his worth.

"The fans ask for massive things and if you are not delivering week in, week out, or not doing your best, they will get right on your back - and rightly so because this is Liverpool," Pennant told the Daily Star.

"Maybe the fans expected better things more quickly, but it is always going to take time.

"Moving here was a new start at a massive club for me and I think in the second half of the season I had them on my side, but I know this season I'm going to have to get even better.

"The manager has said that he wants the players proving in training every day that they are fighting for their positions because doing that will only make you a better player.

"The history of this club and how big it is means you can't let your standards slip for one minute."

Labels:

0 Responses to “Pennant: I must raise my game”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health