my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Torres: I'm joining Europe's number one

Torres: I'm joining Europe's number one

Jul 4 2007

LIVERPOOL'S new signing Fernando Torres is delighted to have joined "the best club in Europe".

The Spain striker will be unveiled at Liverpool on Wednesday afternoon with the Reds having completed his transfer from his beloved Atletico Madrid for a fee believed to be £26.5million.

In his last press conference at the Vicente Calderon, the 23-year-old said: "It has been a difficult decision to leave my all-time club. But it would have been hard for me to reject Liverpool's offer. It is a big leap for me and I think it was the right thing for everyone. It's one of the best, if not the best, clubs in Europe."

He added: "The time comes in the life of a player that he needs more challenges.

"I have always done what was best for the club, too. The Liverpool offer arrived and I only told the club to listen to that offer because that is the team I wanted to play for."

Labels:

0 Responses to “Torres: I'm joining Europe's number one”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health