my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Crouch given assurances

Crouch given assurances

Striker will have chances this season

By Andrew Scurr Last updated: 26th August 2007

Crouch given assurances

Crouch: Chances to impress

Peter Crouch has been informed by Rafa Benitez that he will be given opportunities at Liverpool.

The striker has held talks with Benitez over his future after being left out of The Reds' opening day squad against Aston Villa.

Crouch has fallen down the pecking order at Anfield following the summer arrivals of Fernando Torres and Andrei Voronin.

But Benitez has assured the England international that he is still very much part of his plans for this season.

"I have spoken to the manager. He likes to chop and change, we all know that. And he will continue to change things," Crouch said in the Sunday Mirror.

"I am sure I will get my chances and the manager has told me that.

"I was disappointed to be left out of the first squad and I went to see him. He assured me I will continue to be part of the squad this year.

"I wasn't knocking down the door or anything but I wanted to know what the situation was.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Crouch given assurances”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health