my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Cisse reveals Reds bond

Former striker out to sink Liverpool on Anfield return

Last updated: 2nd October 2007

Cisse reveals Reds bond

Cisse: Back at Anfield with Marseille

Liverpool were always my number one choice to stay, but you cannot always have what you want in football.

Marseille's Djibril Cisse is relishing his Anfield return and believes he is "bonded" to Liverpool fans for life.

The France striker will be back on Merseyside on Wednesay, having shared in the Reds' UEFA Champions League final win two seasons ago.

There is a doubt over Cisse's involvement after he picked up an ankle injury this week and has only been able to train for the last two days.

But he will not want to miss out and still has great memories of his time at Liverpool after completing a permanent move back to France in the summer.

He said: "Liverpool were always my number one choice to stay, but you cannot always have what you want in football.

Memories

"I have so many good memories of my time here. The Champions League final, the Super Cup and FA Cup finals, I feel bonded to this club.

"The win in Istanbul is the highlight. It was such a crazy game and a crazy night. No player could ever forget that and I imagine the fans will always remember it.

"That is what bonds us, the players and the fans who were all there that night. It is something that will stay with me forever."

But those tremendous memories will not stop him wanting to score at Anfield in this Group A clash, having scored for Marseille in their earlier victory over Besiktas.

He said: "We have not been playing well this season so it will be difficult for us against Liverpool.

"Our 2-0 win over Besiktas is the type of result that can turn a season around. Because of how we have been playing, we were not expected to win that one."

Cisse added: "That win gave us all a lift, it was more like what the fans expect from us. I scored and I want to score at Anfield.

"It does not matter if it is against your old club, my job is to score goals for whoever I play for."

Labels:

0 Responses to “Cisse reveals Reds bond”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health