my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Carson eager for Villa stay

Liverpool keeper keen to extend Midlands stay

Last updated: 4th November 2007

Carson eager for Villa stay

Carson:

Scott Carson has revealed his desire to join Aston Villa on a permanent basis once his loan spell expires at the end of the season.

The England hopeful moved to the Midlands in a loan switch after Rafa Benitez made it clear Jose Reina was his No.1 at Anfield.

Carson has repeatedly repaid the faith Martin O'Neill has shown in him, with a series of inspired displays prompting calls for an international call-up.

There is a deal in place to make the move permanent and it is an avenue Carson is keen to explore come the season's conclusion.

Progress

Carson said: "I think something has been agreed whereby, if everyone is happy, it could be made a permanent transfer.

"That's obviously up to the boss but it's something I would welcome. I want to establish myself as a number one and preferably I would like to do it here.

"I've been out on loan a lot over the past couple of seasons and it's not easy when you keep moving up and down the country. It would be nice to settle at a club that I like and where the fans like me.

"I've settled in well here at Villa. Everyone has welcomed me and that has been a big help. What I want now is to be settled for the next five to 10 years. I want to play as many games as possible."

0 Responses to “Carson eager for Villa stay”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health