my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Athens success not enough for Liverpool ace

The Reds take on the Italians in the UEFA Champions League in Athens two years after they beat the same side in Istanbul, and Gerrard has revealed this success is just the beginning for him. "If we win next week I won't be happy with just that - I want more European Cup medals," he told The Sun. "I want as many honours for this club as I can get before I retire and everyone I get makes me hungrier for more. "You are a long time retired and I want to say I played my part in putting this club back at the top of world football. "I don't care how we do it. If it's a boring 1-0, we'll take it. The last win was a fantastic night but that's in the past. Now I want to go and experience it again. I'm as hungry this time around as I was two years ago."

0 Responses to “Athens success not enough for Liverpool ace”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health