my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Shearer unleashes Bellamy attack

Shearer unleashes Bellamy attack
Alan Shearer and Craigh Bellamy
Shearer would be unhappy at Bellamy returning to Newcastle
Alan Shearer has warned Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce not to bring Craig Bellamy back to his former club.

Allardyce has been linked with a move for Liverpool's 27-year-old striker, who left St James' Park two years ago.

Bellamy had bust-ups with then boss Graeme Souness and also allegedly criticised Newcastle legend Shearer.

Shearer said: "Has no-one learned their lesson about signing him? If only Rafa Benitez had rung me I would have told him exactly what he was like."

Shearer added: "I was having a few days away in France with my former Newcastle team-mates Gary Speed and Steve Harper and the wives and I picked up the newspaper. I was having a fantastic day.

"But when I read Bellamy for Newcastle I thought I would definitely have to have another drink. I had several. I hope there's nothing in it."

Bellamy also had a tunnel bust-up with Newcastle coach Terry McDermott after Liverpool's 2-0 win at Anfield last season.

Shearer said: "It would be interesting, especially with Terry McDermott still at the club. There was a scuffle at Anfield when Craig and Terry were coming down the tunnel."

Labels:

0 Responses to “Shearer unleashes Bellamy attack”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health