my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Sunny reveals Reds offer

Sunny reveals Reds offer
Tuesday Jul 24 2007 13:24

New Valencia signing Sunday Stephen says he rejected an approach from Liverpool to join Los Che from Spanish second division side Ejido this summer.

The 18-year-old Spain Under-20 international midfielder has penned a five-year contract at the Mestalla, having also been a target for the Reds before he opted to remain in La Liga.

He told his new club's official website: "Valencia were interested in me, so I didn't want to listen to other offers that I had.

"I had one from Liverpool, but the best option for me is to play in Spain and keep learning."

Of the possibility of being loaned out next season, Stephen added: "Coach Quique Flores will have the last word.

"He is the one that must decide that and I will belong to Valencia, though I may be loaned to another team."

Labels:

0 Responses to “Sunny reveals Reds offer”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health