my liverpool fc



Forex Live Market Analysis 2010

Most Reliable Sport Betting Prediction
Make Huge Affiliate Commission with RSS Content

Mascherano delighted with Liverpool choice

Javier Mascherano is delighted with his decision to join Liverpool in January. "The reality is that things didn't work out for me in London and I couldn't let this opportunity pass: the chance to come to a big team - to fight for important things," he told UEFA Champions Magazine. "I'm very happy with the decision I made to come here."The Argentine midfielder also revealed how Reds boss Rafa Benitez convinced him about moving to Anfield: "He asked whether I wanted to stay in England or go somewhere else. It's logical that, before starting the transfer work, he wanted to know he had a 'yes' on my part. "Otherwise it wouldn't be worth doing all the paperwork, which was rather a lot," he jokes, in reference to the issues with Fifa transfer regulations that surrounded the move. "We spoke a bit about my role. He'd seen me play for some time, but I'd never had the opportunity to speak with him before. "He asked about my ideas; what I thought. All the basic stuff from a manager who wants to bring a player to his club."

0 Responses to “Mascherano delighted with Liverpool choice”

Post a Comment

Google

Links

  • MySolveware
  • I Love Kuala Lumpur
  • Online Exam Tips
  • Shrek 3 Wallpaper
  • Miss Universe 2007 Pic
  • Kuala Lumpur Hotel
  • Funny Picture


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 my liverpool fc | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health